CIVIL INFRACTIONS/ TRAFFIC TICKETS
Do not pay your ticket until you consult with your attorney. That ticket may be reduced, you may be able to avoid points added to your driving record and thus, avoid your insurance premiums
rising. If you get pulled over, call Nargiz Nesimova.
Your defense begins when you call Nargiz Nesimova, PLLC. Know what you or your loved one is up against when charged with a crime. The criminal justice system is complex, it is important to hire an
attorney that knows and understands the system.
- MISDEMEANORS & FELONIES
- DRUNK DRIVING (OWI/DUI)
- MINOR IN POSSESSION (MIP)
- THEFT CHARGES
- ASSAULT & BATTERY
- PROPERTY CRIMES
Get an attorney that not only will fight to get the charges dismissed and/or reduced but one that will fight for the best possible sentence. If you get arrested, call Nesimova Law.
REAL ESTATE LAW:
- LANDLORD TENANT LAW
- Under Michigan law, both landlords and tenants owe each other duties. However, disputes can escalate and some are left wondering what rights they may have. Majority of the time, with the right
attorney by your side, disputes can be resolved quickly and at a low cost if litigation is avoided. Nargiz will work with you to protect your rights with an efficient manner and at a lower
- QUIET TITLE ACTIONS/ LIEN PRIORITY DISPUTES / TITLE INSURANCE DEFENSE
- Are there outstanding adverse claims against your real property? A Quiet Title Action is a legal action taken to ensure that the owner of the property is in fact the true and legal owner. The
purpose of a Quiet Title is to eliminate any claims, defects or perceived defects to title. Hire someone who knows title insurance inside and out, call Nargiz.
- REAL ESTATE CLOSINGS
- Are you looking to purchase or sell your home? Do you need an attorney to draft documents? Nargiz can help you with the process and prepare all your closing documents. She can walk you through
the entire closing experience for a very affordable and reasonable fee.
- LEASE AGREEMENTS / REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
- Whether it be commercial lease agreements or residential lease agreements, Nargiz has experience drafting both. Nargiz will negotiate the best deal for you and your business, making sure you get
what you want out of the deal.
- Often times, disputes occur between two parties to a real estate transaction. You need an attorney who is not afraid to fight for your rights and is fully capable of litigating complex real
estate issues. Time is money; the longer it takes to resolve a dispute, the more you stand to lose. Nargiz understands this and is ready to fight for you.
- Certified mediator
- Mediation is a process that brings parties together to resolve their differences through discussion and problem-solving. The role of the mediator is to be a neutral third party who helps
facilitate the dialogue but is not the final decision-maker, arbitrator, or judge. Mediation can resolve disputes quickly and satisfactorily without the expense, delay and anxiety of litigation. The
sessions are confidential and voluntary for all parties involved. If you want a skilled and effective mediator, call Nargiz Nesimova.